Reserve your camera for only a $10 deposit! Cancel anytime before we ship.
Receive your cameras and share them with your guests!
Return the cameras. We provide return postage and easy instructions.
When we receive the cameras, we’ll upload your photos and videos to your own private gallery!
Renting cameras from DigiKnot.com is easy! Reserve your camera package on our website. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover or AMEX. When you place your order, you’ll be charged a $10 deposit (per package) to reserve the date. The remaining balance will be charged the day we ship the cameras (5-7 days before your event). You may cancel your order anytime as long as we have not shipped your cameras. Your deposit is 100% refundable should you cancel before we ship.
For simplicity, our camera packages include 10 cameras. You may rent up to 15. We also offer optional selfie sticks, tripods and GoPro Hero cameras. All items are shipped in reusable containers and include a return label. Each camera includes the following:
- 4 GB SD memory card (16 GB for the GoPro)
- Fresh batteries
- Instruction cards. The cards explain how Digiknot.com works and where to go to view your photos.
Your cameras will arrive no later than 1 business day prior to your event. Distribute the cameras as you like. Some people prefer to place a camera on each table, while others put a close friend or relative in charge of dispersal.
Relax and enjoy your day! Let your guests capture those amazing photos and videos. They’ll love this unique opportunity you’ve given them to share your special day.
Following your event, have a close friend or relative collect the cameras. Repackage them in the reusable containers. In addition to the container, a Priority Mail box will also be enclosed and labeled with the return address, prepaid postage and tracking info. Drop them off at a U.S. Post Office location and please hand them over to an employee. We allow you to keep the cameras for up to three business days after your event. Remember, the quicker we get the cameras, the quicker we’ll upload your photos to the gallery.
Once we receive the cameras, we’ll put your online gallery together immediately. This includes the following:
- Within 48 hours after receiving the cameras, your photos and movies will be uploaded to our SmugMug.com account. SmugMug.com is the premier online photo site and includes integrated sharing on Facebook and Twitter. Your personalized SmugMug gallery will include a passcode which only you and your guests will know. The passcode will be included on the information cards your guests receive with the cameras at your event.
- We do an initial screening before posting anything on your gallery. Don’t worry; they’ll be no ‘surprises.’
- We’ll copy all of your photos and movies to a USB key and mail it to you ASAP. You should receive it within 7-10 business days after we receive the cameras.