DigiKnot.com Terms and Conditions
This document (the “Agreement”) sets forth the contract terms and conditions between you and DigiKnot.com. As used in this Agreement, “we,” “our,” means DigiKnot.com. And “you” and “your” means the individual or entity that purchases our services.
1) We will ship the cameras to the location requested by you. The cameras will arrive one business day before the event.
2) You are responsible for distributing and collecting the cameras for your event.
3) You must return the cameras back to us using the prepaid containers provided by DigiKnot.com.
4) You are responsible for shipping all cameras back within three (3) business days of receiving the cameras. You are also responsible for knowing the shipping company’s cut-off times, making sure the cameras are post-marked no later than three (3) business days after your event. Failure to return all cameras by the agreed upon date will result in a late fee of $100 per day. If the cameras have not been returned within seven (7) business days, you will be responsible for the full replacement cost of the Nikon cameras ($75 each), GoPro cameras ($110 each) and memory cards ($10 each), and any accrued late fees. All cameras must be in working condition upon receipt.
5) For customers who chose local pickup, cameras are available for pickup one business day before the event. Cameras must be returned the following business day after the event. Failure to return all cameras by the agreed upon date will result in a late fee of $100 per day. If the cameras have not been returned within seven (7) business days, you will be responsible for the full replacement cost of the Nikon cameras ($75 each), GoPro cameras ($110 each) and memory cards ($10 each), as well as any accrued late fees. All cameras must be in working condition upon receipt.
6) We agree to have your photos and videos (if applicable) available for viewing on the website within 3 business days after we receive the cameras from you.
7) We have the right to withhold publication of any picture or video which we deem inappropriate in our sole judgment. You will hold us harmless for any liability regarding the publication or non-publication of contents to the website. You are responsible for informing your guests that all images may appear on the website.
8) The security deposit will be used in the event that a camera is lost or stolen. The security deposit will also be used towards damages to the cameras beyond ordinary wear and tear at the sole discretion of DigiKnot.com.
9) Your acceptance of this agreement authorizes DigiKnot.com to charge your credit card for the following instances: 1) a $10 deposit due today, if applicable, 2) the balance due 7 days before your scheduled event, and 3) for the loss or damage of our equipment for any reason. In this case, you will be notified before any charges are made.
10) Cancellations are required to be in writing by email, however cancellation notices are not recognized until they are received by us. Cancellation of this agreement before we ship your cameras will result in a full refund. We are not responsible for lost and/or delayed mail or email cancellation requests.
11) DigiKnot.com reserves the right to cancel this agreement for any reason, at any time. In this case, a full refund will be given.
12) We may honor your request to transfer our services to another date at our discretion. If the alternate date is not available, we have the right to treat the situation as a cancellation of our services, as described in #10 of this agreement.
13) DigiKnot.com is not responsible for acts of God, untimely shipping, negligence or errors made by the shipping company, or weather-related delays.
14) DigiKnot.com will not be responsible for unforeseen equipment failures or inaccessibility to our website.
15) DigiKnot.com shall not be held liable for damages in excess of any incurred fees, paid or unpaid, as described in this agreement or to the extent permitted by applicable law.
16) You agree that the only venue for any litigation, arbitration, or mediation concerning this agreement is St. Joseph County, Indiana.
17) You are responsible for any and all legal (collection, arbitration, mediation and attorney’s) fees related to this agreement should DigiKnot.com need to enforce any terms or conditions of this agreement.